Pro Panja League which is the world premier Arm Wrestling League is headed to Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Pro Panja League has organised an eight-bout Mega Match at the grand opening of the 3i Fitness Gym.
Sai Neeraj Bhambhu who is the owner of the gym has stated that the grand launch of the gym will take place in the presence of Bollywood celebrities and the owners of Pro Panja League Mr Parvin Dabas and Mrs Preeti Jhangiani.
Pro Panja League has stepped up big time in promoting Arm Wrestling at a grassroot level. The first tournament of such kind was organized in Hoshiarpur last month in collaboration between Pro Panja League and Tony’s New York Fitness Gym. Pro Panja League star Karaj Virk was crowned as Champion of Champions in Hoshiarpur.
Six Mega Matches matches featuring local Arm Wrestlers will be organised at the 3i Fitness Gym in Dehradun. Whereas two Mega Matches will feature India’s best Arm Wrestlers like Parmeet Singh, Ashish Mehta, Suraj Salhotra and Satnam Singh.
Parmeet Singh won the inaugural Pro Panja League Championship in the 60 Kg weight category in Delhi in 2020. He also won a Bronze medal in the 60 kg category in the recently concluded Ranking Tournament held in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
On the other hand, Ashish Mehta also medaled in the inaugural ranking tournament held in Delhi. Ashish is also a multiple time Delhi State and National medalist.
Matches for the Pro Panja League x 3i Fitness Gym
- Match 1: Uma Jonwal vs Jaspreet Kaur (Women’s Match up) 3 Round
- Match 2: Shoaib Akhtar vs Gurvinder Singh (Under 60 KG) 3 Round
- Match 3: Tarseen Singh vs Agastya Chauhan (Under 70 KG) 3 Round
- Match 4: Parmeet Singh vs Satnam Singh (Mega Match Main Event) 5 Round
- Match 5: Sunny Singh vs Bunty (Under 75 KG) 3 Rounds
- Match 6: Afzal Qureshi vs Harsh Phull (Under 80 KG) 3 Rounds
- Match 7: Tousiff Khan vs Anuj Saini (Under 85 KG) 3 Rounds
- Match 8: Ashish Mehra vs Suraj Salhotra (Co-Main Mega Matches) 5 Rounds